Labels

.Buzz.

.Buzz.


I woke up one night.

There was a buzz

in my ear,

an irritating buzz

I could hear.


I turned on the light

but nothing could I hear

nor sight that night.


I turned off the light

and climbed back to bed

and rested my head

on my fluffy pillow.


But there it was the buzz

in my ear,

that irritating buzz

I could hear.


My eyes wide open

in the dark

I could hear it so close

I wanted to bark.


I turned on the light

but nothing could I hear

nor sight that night.


I turned off the light

and I stomped back to bed

and slammed my head

on my fluffy pillow.


But there it was the buzz

in my ear,

that irritating buzz

I could hear.


My eyes wide open

in the dark

I could hear it so close

I wanted to bark.


There was a buzz

in my ear,

an irritating buzz

I could hear.


A fly in my room

that night

I could not sight with

or without light,

under my damned

fluffy pillow!


-

No comments: